Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Angels Round About You

My name is Sarah and I am an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

In October 2013, I was going through a difficult time and was given a priesthood blessing for comfort and guidance.  In my blessing, I was promised "blessings beyond my wildest imagination within the next year".  It was an amazing blessing but left me wondering what exactly that meant.  Almost a year later, I have remembered that promise time and time again as blessings beyond my wildest imagination continue to come.  One of the biggest blessings that has came my way is my awareness of angels.  I had never stopped to think if I believed in them before but a few experiences in I knew my answer and as I looked back on my life I was reminded of a few other experiences that I am certain my angles played a role.  It became a common conversation in my home and with that it sent me on a new journey within the doctrine of the church.  I wanted to make sure that I was teaching my children correct gospel principles.  It was confirmed time and time again that I was and not only was I supposed to teach my children about angels but others as well.  My answer came that I need to "gather stories" and share them in order to make others aware of their angels.  This blog is a place to do just that.  I want to gather stories of you and your angels.  I want to teach how to know they are near and how they are trying to communicate with you. If you have an experience I would love to have you share it.  Please email me at angelsroundaboutyou@gmail.com.
I testify that the angles are round about you, to bear you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment